Professional Planning Fee
Specialty Cruise & Villas Inc. has been assisting clients with planning incredible vacations for over 25 years. As a leader in the luxury tour and cruise planning industry, we understand how much goes into ensuring that our clients have incredible travel experiences. As a division of Specialty Cruise & Villas, I Cruise Solo benefits from the same level of excellence and professional standard. We invest heavily in education and first hand experience on most travel products we offer in order to ensure that we can provide you with the best advice when planning your trip. When you work with an I Cruise Solo travel advisor, you can expect the following:
Before your trip:
● Research and collaboration to find the perfect trip for you.
● Use of our industry relationships to obtain the best value for you. This includes value adds on cruises and tours, special Virtuoso amenities at our network of preferred hotels and much more.
● Advice on visa requirements and travel restrictions.
● In depth travel guides for your destination.
● Coordination of all necessary transfers
● Assistance with booking shore excursions (through the cruise line or a private operator)
● Assistance with selecting and purchasing the best insurance policy for your needs.
● Organization of your itinerary and trip documents either in printed form or on our mobile friendly travel app.
During your trip:
● Support should you encounter any hiccups while travelling.
● We contact Virtuoso properties in advance of your stay, so they know you are coming and treat you like the VIP that you are!
● Should you book a hosted cruise, we make sure the hosts know your personal preferences so that they can do everything possible to make sure your trip exceeds expectations.
After your trip:
● Debrief with you about all aspects of your trip. We want to know what you loved and what could have been improved.
● Discussion of where you would like to go next.
● Assistance with any necessary insurance claims
● Follow up with suppliers should there be any pending issues from your trip.
● Assistance with processing cancellations and obtaining refunds where applicable.
● Assistance with filing your insurance claim
I Cruise Solo charges a $100 per trip non refundable professional planning fee. We work for our clients, not for travel suppliers. Planning fees allow us to remove our sole reliance on travel suppliers for compensation and to provide you with truly impartial service regarding your trip.
We realize that many of our clients prefer to book their own airfare. I Cruise Solo is happy to research and book airfare for our clients for a non refundable fee of $50 per person. This includes monitoring your flights for changes and making adjustments as necessary.